Sunday, June 20, 2010

Duracell DPP-600HD Powerpack Nice to have

This is easy to use and has really bailed me out of grief. My zero turn had a soft tire and the grass is high on a beautiful day. Two years ago I took the tire off, twenty minutes to town, put the tire back on after a long wait at the shop for the repair. The day is shot and I haven't even started cutting. This year I reach in the back of the truck. Fire up the air pump option and I am mowing in a minute. Then take the tire for repair on a rainy day. Just the other day the neighbor was working on a back hoe. (the machine isn't used much) I stopped over and he was getting the battery out to have it tested and charged,(the twenty minutes just to get to town thing) I say hold it. Got out the Duracell, snap on the cables. He fires up the machine and off he gos. This is just too handy. I know this winter it will be used, if not by me, I just know I will be seeing people stranded in parking lots aftr leaving lights on and such. And in just seconds they will be on their way. I love this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment